This section provides information for visitors about how to buy tickets and which tickets are available for museum visits.
Important information regarding ticket purchase for the Modigliani, Soutine and other legends of Montparnasse exhibition.
Ticket sales. Tickets to the exhibition for dates starting November 25, 2017 through January 10, 2018 are currently on sale on the museum’s website. Tickets for January 11 through March 25, 2018 will be available for purchase online starting December 10.
- Future tickets can only be purchased online, on the museum's website.
- Tickets at the museum’s ticket office are sold for the current day only.
- Tickets may not be reserved or purchased by telephone or e-mail.
Exhibition hours. For your convenience you may visit the exhibition during one of three periods during the day:
10 AM to 2 PM, 2 PM to 6 PM, or 6 PM to 8:45 PM.
Please begin your visit during the time period you chose, indicated on your ticket.
If you have purchased your ticket online, please obtain a paper ticket on the day of your visit by providing your ticket order number to the cashier at the special ticket office window (#3), reserved for online ticket holders.
Ticket prices for the Modigliani, Soutine and other legends of Montparnasse exhibition.
- Entrance to the exhibition – 450 rubles,
- Combination ticket (exhibition + Faberge Museum main exhibition without tour) – 700 rubles.
- Audio guide (in Russian or English language) – 150 rubles.
For the duration of the exhibition the museum will be open every day from 10 AM to 8:45 PM.
The exhibition is recommended for visitors 16 years of age and older.
If you have additional questions, please contact us by telephone: 8(812)333-2655, Monday through Friday, 10 AM to 7 PM, or at email@example.com
We will be happy to assist you in any way possible!